A great online resource is EnglishCentral. I like to take this step-by-step.
- Choose an applicable video from EnglishCentral's massive database.
- If doing it together as a class, I print out the transcript with missing words and we do it as a listening cloze passage.
- We listen line-by-line and mark stressed words and draw intonation arrows.
- They practice with the video, and then alone.
- For assessment, I have them record it and grade them.
Sample pronunciation mirroring from EnglishCentral: